Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to sis JoJo (2 days late...)

What a sweet little girl! I can't believe she is 3!! Wow, where does time go? I remember when she was born, Mom and I had gone on a nice leisurely walk the night before, and she told me that she felt like "it" was going to happen soon...Then she woke me up at about 2:00 in the morning, I had just enough time to get all the supplies out, and by 3:00 am, there was little Joanna Faith! I caught her, and sis Hannah was able to watch!



She is such a bright little girl, we used to call her Penny occasionally, because of that. Her nickname that has stuck is JoJo. Funny story about her, the other day my Dad was addressing a problem with one of the kids that had come up at the table, and Joanna pipes up and says "I'm not getting involved"... :D lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment