Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just a Little Flower?

003

Outside of our duplex is a couple crepe' myrtle bushes, and today as I came inside I picked a sprig of it to brighten up our table. As I looked at it this morning several times, the thought came to me that it bloomed where it was planted, a beautiful bush right by the pavement. I realized that where we live is not what makes us happy, (even though I love where we live), it is what we do, and how our life shines to others. God has blessed me with the opportunity to get to know some of our neighbors here and I pray that I will be a good witness for Him.

"Let your light so shine before men"...

It might be just a little flower to some, but it isn't to me! Bloom where you are planted!

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE post! With LOTS of Truth!

    Keep bloomin', Rose!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete