Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More fun stuff...

Today I washed to first load of sweet baby items, and got them folded in the drawer....how fun!!

[caption id="attachment_461" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="A drawer full of sweetness"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_462" align="aligncenter" width="291" caption="Have you seen any cuter burp cloths?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_463" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="So cute..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_464" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Sweet, soft, booties!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_465" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="Oh yes, and we can't forget the little diapers!"][/caption]

Now the question is: What sleeper is he going to wear first? Is it:

[caption id="attachment_466" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="This one?...."][/caption]

Or...

[caption id="attachment_467" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="this one?..."][/caption]

Or...

[caption id="attachment_468" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="This one?? I REALLY like this one..."][/caption]

Or, we might get something that we like better... Decisions, decisions!!

9 comments:

  1. the first sleeper is my favorite :) I love baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pooh Bear one is adorable! Reminds me of one my older brother wore when he was a toddler (pictures are great to have). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one (Snoopy) I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue one! It looks soft and fuzzy!!

    Love you,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ready for James to be here!! I can't wait! All of his stuff looks darling!! I'm excited!!! :D

    ~Aunt Dar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute! :) I like the blue one - it looks so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun!!!
    first one gets my vote. I like to Pooh one, too - but those darn collars can get in the way when Baby is first learning to nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sleepers are so cute and tiny.

    I really like the blue one the best.

    ReplyDelete