Friday, September 25, 2009

Count your many blessings....

How could one not stop and thank God for blessings on a day like this? Perfect fall weather, beatiful clear blue sky...ahh

So here are some of the things that I am thankful for:

For the Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer...

My WONDERFUL husband who takes such good care of me, and has such a heart for leading his family to serve the Lord...

For our Sweet Pea...Feeling better, I am now 11 weeks pregnant and I only have a few bad days of sickness a week...

My family who mean so much to me... And Taylor's family who accepted me like their own daughter, and are so sweet...

Our wonderful church and fellowship with believers...

Our home and Taylor's job...

And these are just a few of the things!! What are you thankful for today? Surely there is something!

No comments:

Post a Comment