Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Basketball!

In case you didn't know, I am married to the cutest basketball player....

We have been playing basketball a couple times a week, it is a good way to get exercise and it is a lot of fun to!

[caption id="attachment_113" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Go Hubby!"]Go Hubby![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_114" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I have to concentrate hard!"]I have to concentrate hard![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_115" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Yea!! "]Yea!! [/caption]

[caption id="attachment_118" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Look at that throw!"]Look at that throw![/caption]

Of course our game is always interrupted with lots of kisses! We always cheer each other on, I am like "Come on Hubby, you can do it, I know you can", and he is like "I can see it going through the basket already, you just need more confidence"....

Basketball is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment