Monday, July 26, 2010

From me (Sweet Pea)

First of all, in case y'all didn't know:



Mom decided that she needed new updated pics of me since I am now SO big, 3 Months!! You know, I always shudder when mom decides that, cause it gets really old to have a ton of pics taken, sigh... I guess that is the price of popularity, anyway on to my story:



This is what I think of this whole picture taking business:



Mama loves my blue eyes:





How 'bout this pose? :





Oops, Mama, I wet my pants, would you mind putting that thing away for a minute and changing me??



Ugh, now Mama wants pudge pics...





This one I am proud of, see my BIG muscles?:



My toes are long like Daddy's!







Mama loves to kiss my cheeks, (both sets) -  *embarassing*



And my tummy....



And my toes, Mom that tickles!



Mom can you please get me dressed now, I am getting cold! And a pic of me from behind? Mom, people are going to see this!







I am getting real tired of this....



Good night!!

4 comments:

  1. he's so sweet! Happy three months, big guy! He's around the same age as my Gideon is corrected, but he looks SO much bigger!
    JenK from Momys

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww He is just precious and you are such a sweet,loving Mamma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet and cute!! It is so hard to believe that he is already 3 months old! Enjoy your time with him while he is little.

    Love ya'll,

    From your sis,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so chubby.
    He as big muscles.
    It's amazing that he can hold his head up and stand.
    Love you Sis,
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete