Monday, November 16, 2009

Why?

I was wondering why weekends always seem to fly by...way to fast... I guess it is only two days, but after looking forward to it all week, I wish it would just stay a little longer!

We had a wonderful weekend, short though it was...

Friday night Hubby took me out to Furr's Buffet on a date...the food was great, and it was fun to be on a date with my Hubby!

Saturday we went grocery shopping for the week and we played a little basketball, which after playing Sweet Pea was quite active! He/she must sure wonder what mama is doing sometimes!!

Sunday we went to church, and as usual the message was great...This week Chris was teaching on the beatitude, "Blessed are the pure in heart". He made the point that the world is saying that in order to be happy, we need to draw attention to our outer appearance, and have that just right, but Jesus saying that in order to be happy we need to have a pure heart.

Then we came home and had chili from the crockpot, I love making crockpot meals, especially on Sunday's!

At 2:00 I went to a baby shower for a young lady at our church. It was lot of fun celebrating this new little life that God has given them!

And then we enjoyed a quiet evening, ourselves..

And...that is our weekend, I wish it could have stayed longer, but I am thankful for such a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment